The Top 20 Stlog Posts of 2008
Highlights include radio broadcaster Kevin Slaten blowing his top at our managing editor, a photo essay of President-elect Barack Obama, a curious e-mail from the American Apparel and a live blog of that debate that happened.
1. How Much is a U.S. Senate Seat Worth? You Decide!
2. Charles Lee "Cookie" Thornton: Meacham Park Boils Over
3. Barack Obama in St. Louis: A Photo Essay
4. Wal-Mart Heiress Paige Laurie: Off the Market
5. Thank You and Here's My Distress: Sinclair Pulls Advertising from Post-Dispatch
6. Kevin Slaten's Head is About to Explode: The Saga Continues
7. STLASP Reacts to Our Story ("Oldest Profession 2.0)
8. Unreal Live-Blogs the Vice-Presidential Debate at Washington University in St. Louis
9. Palin vs. Biden Vice Presidential Debate: The Music Video
10. Video: St. Louis First Naked Bike Ride
The bottom 20 are after the jump.
11. American Apparel: Tell Dov Charney How to Come and Where to Go!
12. Penis Biondi or One More Reason the Internet Can't Be Trusted
13. Mark Pollman: R.I.P. You Ornery Ol' Cuss
14. More MetroLink Fallout: Post-Dispatch Editorial Board Farts in RFT's General Direction
15. Anheuser-Busch: King of Beers, Bud of Joke
16. Rick Majerus: Is Nothing Sacred? Not Even Underwear?!
17. KWMU (90.7 FM) General Manager Patricia Wente "Terminated"
18. Video: Ballpark Village's First Retail Business: Ballpark Lake Fishing Bait
19. The Sad Saga of Aimie Mokwa Continues
20. Freakonomics on MetroLink
- Compiled by Tom Finkel and Chad Garrison