X-Ray From Dog That Ate 15 Pacifiers, Lived to Bark About It
"After the surgery, the contents of her stomach filled half of a one-gallon Ziploc bag," recalls Lulu's owner Jennifer Zwart of Warson Woods, Missouri. "We were all shocked, especially since Lulu never had any symptoms and I had no idea all of those pacifiers had gone missing."
Lulu (pictured right) survived the surgery unscathed. Her medical claim later earned her entrance in Veterinary Pet Insurance Co.'s Hambone Award for the most bizarre pet injury of the year.
Yesterday Daily RFT also obtained an X-ray image of Lulu's stomach filled with all 15 binkies.
Note: Click on the image for larger view.