Hey St. Louis! How 'Bout a Game of "Ass Clown of the Week"?
You know the rules: Vote for the person (below) you think committed the most humiliating act of the week, and we'll return to you Monday with the winner.
Without further ado, the nominees:
- Rod Jetton: The former Missouri House Speaker was charged this week for assaulting a woman after she failed to say the "safe word" during a game of rough sex.
- Forlorn Fenton Lover: A man from Fenton made news this week when his pen-pal (a former convict) robbed him blind during their first face-to-face encounter.
- Wendy Rogers: The female Boy Scout leader from O'Fallon, Illinois, allegedly caught in bed this week with one of her 15-year-old scouts.
- Virginia Burns: The woman who police say fraudently claimed she was raped in Ladue last month when her van ran out of gas. Burns claimed her assailants pushed her from her wheelchair before sexually assaulting her. Turns out Burns also faked being disabled.
- Jack Eigles: The Chesterfield business owner who police say kept a hidden video camera in the women's restroom at his company.