Ass Clown of the Week: Naughty Teachers, Dog Mistreaters, Real Estate Swindlers, Pansy Perps and Petty Politicians
1. John Smith: The registered sex offender out on parole who was arrested this week after allegedly breaking into cars and throwing a purse at two neighborhood teenagers who apprehend and beat the snot out of him.
2. Ike Skelton: The Missouri Congressman who told reporters on Tuesday that overturning the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy would be bad because it would force parents to explain homosexuality to children.
3. Tracia Johnson: The Cahokia woman sentenced to a year probation for tossing her abused pit bull in a trash can where it was found clinging to life with an electrical cord embedded in its skin.
4. Joseph Adewunmi, Christian Joel Juan and Patricia Denisse Olmos: Former St. Louis real estate brokers charged with mail fraud for falsifying tax records and duping unsuspecting immigrants into buying homes they could not afford.
5. Kellie Ryan: A Catholic gym teacher charged with giving a 15-year-old student a workout in the back seat of her car.
Cast your vote after the jump!