Ass Clown of the Week: Stupid Criminals and Rupert Murdoch
1. Scott Schwartz: The St. Charles man who chased two dumpster-divers from his apartment complex with a Ninja sword and stabbed the dashboard of their pickup truck as they tried to drive away.
2. Hunks: Four members of the all-male revue "Hunks" were cited this week by undercover female officers with the St. Joseph police department. The men are believed to be the first performers cited for violating Missouri's new no-nudity law at strip clubs. Those naughty, naughty boys!
3. Bruce Price: The Metro East man arrested for a home burglary while wearing a priceless T-shirt.
4. Zachery Huntsman: The southwestern Illinois man who police say was drunk and texting when he plowed his Hyundai through an intersection and crashed into a home.
5. Rupert Murdoch: The media mogul's Fox News sued Democratic senatorial candidate Robin Carnahan this week for using footage of an interview Roy Blunt gave the network in one of her campaign commercials. In court documents the television channel argues that the commercial compromises the network's "apparent objectivity."
Continue on to cast your vote!