Top 10 Halloween Jokes (As Told By Children Age 3-8)
You know St. Louis is one of the few places in the country where trick-or-treaters are required to tell jokes in order to get some candy? It's true.
Anyhoo, here are some of the best (or worst) jokes heard in my St. Louis 'hood last night:
1. What does a friendly alien and a jigsaw puzzle have in common?
One comes in peace the other in pieces.
2. What did the skeleton order at the restaurant?
3. Why don't vampires have friends?
Because they're pains in the neck.
4. What do you get when you mix Frosty the Snowman with a vampire?
5. What kind of shoes do mice wear?
6. What do you call cheese that's not yours?
7. Who won the skeleton beauty contest.
8. Knock knock.
Phillip my bag with candy.
9. What is black and white and red all over? (And not a newspaper.)
A skunk in a blender.
10. What a vampires favorite drink?