Top

blog

Stories

 

Sledding Conditions on Art Hill: KICKASS!!!

arthillsledders1.jpg
Photo by Nicholas Phillips
Mark Aaron, Julie Wheat, and Ryan Freeman rockin' the snow day.
The campfire is a-cracklin' on the top of Art Hill right now, and according to the three lone sledders during the morning rush hour, the snow is fine, powdery and dry. That means:

Snowboards and boogie boards: FLYING! (Daily RFT was offered a test ride, and, holy shit). (Daily RFT was also offered a swig of Grand Marnier, but had to decline at 8:33 am).

Plastic shells/toboggans: FAST!

Innertubes: SOMEWHAT SLOW. Although, the snow is getting kind of melty and the main sledding tracks well worn, meaning that tubes will start picking up speed as the morning progresses. 


Sponsor Content

My Voice Nation Help
3 comments
Manning
Manning

Woohoo from hot and steamy (and partially underwater) Australia. (And yes, one of the persons in the pic has Australian friends).

To the author: 8.33 AM in STL is 10:33 PM in Sydney, hence it's a perfect time for a swig Grand Marnier.

Guest
Guest

95% of the people who sled on Art Hill are douche-bags. Don't worry, I'm sure you're in the other 5%.

Now Trending

St. Louis Concert Tickets

From the Vault

 

General

Loading...