Top

blog

Stories

 

St. Louis Ranked No. 24 in List of Social Media Cities

Categories: Tech, Twitter
cardinals_logo_02.gif
St. Louis: Average tweety birds.
We're generally pretty skeptical of the endless number of lists ranking U.S. cities on everything from street crime to tipping servers at restaurants.

That said, the list out this week from Men's Health seems somewhat scientific. Editors at the magazine compiled the number of Facebook and LinkedIn users per capita in U.S. cities, followed that up by looking at overall Twitter usage (via NetProspex) and traffic generated by the other social networks, including Myspace, Friendster, Reddit, and Digg. Finally, they analyzed the percentage of households on chat rooms and blogs (via SimplyMap), and voila! A ranking of the nation's most social media cities.

St. Louis earned a "B" from the report and ranked in at No. 24 nationally. Top 10 cities in ascending order: Washington D.C.; Atlanta; Denver; Minneapolis; Seattle; San Francisco; Orlando; Austin; Boston and Salt Lake City. 

Advertisement

My Voice Nation Help
20 comments
seo company
seo company

thanks for sharing this useful information, your site is interesting. 

toronto seo company
toronto seo company

Wow - a very content packed blog.Nice blog with some very useful info 

seo services canada
seo services canada

thanks for sharing this useful information, your blog is interesting. 

Six Sigma Training
Six Sigma Training

I appreciate your article its quite good.Great shared conversation as well.Thanks for sharing.Keep sharing in future too.

Six Sigma Training
Six Sigma Training

As far as I am concern I would like to say that this is the best information about the sales team.I really liked your article a lot.Thanks a lot for sharing.

Sandy
Sandy

 mazing written article regarding rankings I really appreciate this posta lot .Great tips given.Found it quite useful.Thanks for sharing.

buyplusones
buyplusones

We can easily search any kind of information with the help of this.Thanks you for  sharing  this blog.Keep sharing as like this always.   

buyplusones
buyplusones

We can easily search any kind of information with the help of this.Thanks you for  sharing  this blog.Keep sharing as like this always.   

swati
swati

  I read your written article and it seems quite interesting.Thanks for sharing this with us.Keep shairng as well in future too.I really admire these kind of ideas.

cheap design
cheap design

The social media is a good way to getting good information.This is a great article.I like this content.The written skill is so good.I appreciate to this content.Thanks to share this blog.Keep it up.

companySEO
companySEO

Social media is getting popular more and more day by day.I admire what you have written.Thanks a lot for sharing with us.Keep sharing as always in future too.

excelmacrotraining
excelmacrotraining

The main increase in social media has been Facebook. It was ranked as the number one social networking site.I lkie this content.Thanks to share this blog.

excelmacrotraining
excelmacrotraining

The main increase in social media has been Facebook. It was ranked as the number one social networking site.I lkie this content.Thanks to share this blog.

Foster Ethan7
Foster Ethan7

Really you have done a good job. This is wonder job seeker sites.i appreciate your work. The written style is very prompt and the highly practical manners. So fruitful for us. That said, the list out this week from Men's Health seems somewhat scientific. Editors at the magazine compiled the number of Facebook and LinkedIn users per capita in U.Sneural interface

BE
BE

Who really wants listed higher than 24th in a list of the most bot-driven marketing cities? Seriously. Have you actually READ most of what's posted on those sites? 40% is teenaged girls posting a million things about their "day" and the remaining 60% is mostly politicians, news services and businesses spamming in an attempt to drive traffic to their websites. The so called "Social" web is a joke. It is nothing more than spam on steroids. 10 years from now, when people no longer have to rely upon remote websites to format content, there will be direct access/connections to nearly everything and these social service sites (IP locating/tracking services) will be replaced with data storage providers. Bring on IPv6, static IPs, give the people an online version of the national No-Call List and make it so that selling people's IP's, locations and histories an illegal form of stalking!!!

Now Trending

St. Louis Concert Tickets

Around The Web

From the Vault

 

General

Loading...