Lawyers for Kinder Includes Some Political Heavyweights
|Peter Kinder has friends in high places, too.|
The list of sponsors for the September 29 event includes several prominent Missouri attorneys-turned-political-heavies, including:
- Catherine Hanaway, former U.S. Attorney for Eastern Missouri and speaker of the Missouri House
- John Danforth, former U.S. Senator
- Bill Corrigan, former Republican nominee for St. Louis County Executive
- John Diehl, Republican state rep. from Town & Country
- Stephen N. Limbaugh, a federal judge in Cape Girardeau and cousin of Rush Limbaugh
- Tim Jones, Republican state rep. from Eureka
- Jim Talent, former U.S. Senator
- Gene McNary, former St. Louis County Executive
Question is, though, will those attorneys combined raise the $100,000 that incumbent governor Jay Nixon received earlier this month from a solitary Clayton law firm?
Invite appears after the jump...