Top 10 Halloween Jokes: 2011 Edition
|Knock. Knock. The laugh riot is here.|
How was I chosen for the story? Because for the last couple years I've kept a running list of jokes as told by the kids knocking on my door. Here, then, are the Top 10 jokes of 2011 in no particular order:
1. Why did the punk rocker cross the road?
He was stapled to the chicken.
2. What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?
You're too young to smoke.
3. What key doesn't open a lock?
4. What is the difference between aliens and jigsaw puzzles?
One comes in peace, the other comes in pieces.
5. What's a wizard's favorite computer program?
6. What is a black cat's favorite color?
7. Who won the monster dance contest?
The boogie man.
8. How do you make a handkerchief dance?
Put a little boogie in it.
9. Why do ghosts love going to the bar?
Because all the boo-ze!
10. Why did the star go behind the cloud?
It had to twinkle.
Wonder Woman. (Told by girl dressed like Wonder Woman. Never saw that one coming.)