10 Best Halloween Jokes -- 2012 Edition
|Yes, it's totally appropriate to go all Clint Eastwood on the kids when presented with the following jokes.|
Many of the riddles we heard last night made absolutely no sense or were just completely unfunny. (Yeah, we're thinking of you, little miss 7-year-old fairy princess with the horrible joke that went: "Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause it had no legs. Whaa? Are you even trying!?)
-- 2010: Top 10 Halloween Jokes (As Told By Children Ages 3-8)
-- Top 10 Halloween Jokes of 2011
Anyhoo...here are the Top 10 Halloween jokes from 2012 as told by the kiddies of St. Louis, which happens to be one of the few places in America that tortures both children and adults by demanding jokes from trick-or-treaters.
10. What type of movies do pirates like? Rated ahrrrr.
9. Which circus performer is a vampire's favorite snack? The juggler.
8. What is a witch's favorite class? Spell-ing.
7. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
6. What's the difference between boogers and green beans? Kids won't eat green beans.