17 of St. Louis' Best Valentine's Day Standbys
Try these Valentine's Day suggestions from our 2012 Best of St. Louis issue.
15. Or just stay home, after a trip to the Best Adult Video Store.
14. While at home, you can always stare into the eyes of the Best News Anchor.
12. Be prepared for any proposals. Know about the Best Bridal Shop first.
11. What lasts longer than most marriages? Tattoos. Ink your love at the Best Tattoo Parlor.
10. Presented without comment: The Best Place to Buy Sex Toys.
9. Is that the earth shaking? No it's just the Best Cheap Thrill (and a cheap date, you cheap-skate.)
8. Classic date activity: Bowling. Here's the winner for Best Bowling Lanes.
7. If the night's going really well, you may end up at the Best 3 a.m. Bar.
6. And if your night went too well, consider going to this place, home of the Best Breakfast with a Hangover.