Cartoonists Wanted for RFT's Second Annual Comix Issue
Are you a cartoonist? Then you probably have dozens of fabulous tales of love (or heartbreak) at your disposal. OK, mostly stories about heartbreak. But, hey, here's your chance to steer others in the right direction. Draw up a cartoon of DATING DOS AND DON'TS, and send it our way by October 28 for inclusion in the second annual Riverfront Times Comix Issue.
View last year's Comix Issue.
The best strips illustrating this year's theme will appear in our November 14 issue and earn cash prizes. Additional details below:
- Submissions should be created as true sequential art -- a full story unto itself.
- There are no restrictions on the number of panels or the way they are arranged.
- You may propose a color comic but be sure to get our okay beforehand. Otherwise, strips should be designed for black-and-white newsprint.
- If using grays, separate the values by 15 percent, e.g. 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 percent.
- Bitmapped B&W images: 600 dpi.
See also: RFT's 2012 Comix Issue
- Submit your DATING DOS AND DON'TS entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28. (But sooner is always better.) Include with your submission your full true name, the name you prefer to be credited in print and your website (if applicable).
- Cartoonist are encouraged to be creative within the confines of the dimensions listed below.