The question is, who do you think committed the most despicable and/or stupidest deed of the past few days? And the nominees...
1. The Undertaker: The WWE wrestler caught fire, literally, in St. Louis last weekend during a pyrotechnics mishap.
2. Vincent Bommarito: The St. Louis police commissioner and owner of Tony's Restaurant resigned Monday after news surfaced that he used his position to spring his drunk nephew out of jail.
3. James T. Duke: The cross-dressing bandit was arrested in connection to several robberies in which he wore a dress and wig but forgot to shave his chiny, chin, chin.
4. Casey Ray: The publicity hound hairdresser who found movie scripts in a St. Louis Dumpster and then sued the Hollywood production company with rights to the documents because Ray didn't like the reward they gave her for returning the scripts.
5. Zynthia Holmes: The St. Louis juror who threatened to return to court and start shooting people this week if she had to serve another day in jury duty.
6. Adam Sharp: A conservative blogger from St. Louis who taunted Fox 2 reporter Charles Jaco over the term "tea bagger" at a recent health care rally and then filed charges against the newscaster for allegedly bumping into him.
Cast you vote after the jump!