St. Louis Craft Beer Week: Wednesday's Events
|Alberto Gottardo, Wikimedia Commons|
- Cicero's (6691 Delmar Boulevard; Web site) Beer School is hosting Jim O'Connor of Bell's Brewery from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Mattingly Brewing Company (3000 South Jefferson Avenue; Web site) is holdings its weekly Peek-a-Brew event, featuring small batches of Drew Huerter's fantastic beer, beginning at 6 p.m.
- A release party for Founders Brewing Company beers at the Clayton Wine & Cheese Place (7435 Forsyth Boulevard) from 6:30-8 p.m.
- A tasting of Boulevard's new Jokers Wit beer at Lukas Liquors (15921 Manchester Road) from 7-9 p.m.
- A beer and cheese tasting at Schlafly Tap Room (2100 Locust Street; Web site) at 8 p.m.
- A tasting of Samuel Adams beers at Randall's Wine and Spirits (1910 South Jefferson Avenue) from 4-6 p.m.
- International Tap House (161 Long Road) is hosting Founders Brewing Company's Michael Bell from 9-11 p.m.
For more info on each of these events, and the full schedule of the week's activities, visit the St. Louis Craft Beer Week Web site.