Free Food at a St. Charles KFC -- If You Know the Secret Password (We Do!)
|So good? So terrifying is more like it.|
Yup. That's it. "So good."
(To be fair, Victoria's Secret already trademarked "Very Sexy.")
At any rate, the fast-food chain held a contest on its social media "channels" -- is that what we're calling them now? -- in which fans voted for towns "So Good" that they deserve free food.
Guess what, St. Charles? You won. On Thursday, June 17, the KFC at 620 South 5th Street will give a free Big Crunch Box (a $5 value) to the first 100 customers who know the secret word.
Of course, you have two questions:
1) What the hell is a "Big Crunch Box"?
2) What is the secret password?
Fear not. Gut Check has both answers after the jump.
1) The "Big Crunch Box," according to the KFC website, is "three Extra Crispy Strips, Potato Wedges, a biscuit and a medium drink."
2) You can learn the secret password by visiting one of KFC's aforementioned social media "channels."
We already did! Below are five phrases. One of them is the winner. Choose the correct one and then go claim your free Big Crunch Box!
- That gum you like is going to come back in style.
- This Double Down sandwich won't clear my colon.
- KFC is so good.
- Show Mommy on the doll where the Colonel touched you.
- Is that a vuvuzela in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?