Ten Steakhouse Concepts More Appropriate for Downtown St. Louis Than Shula's 347 Grill
|You will eat Marshall Faulk's steak, and you will like it.|
What do you mean, "What steakhouse concepts of our very own St. Louis Rams?"
Don't worry. Gut Check hadn't heard of them, either -- until a source deep inside the restaurant biz passed along the list of proposed concepts that is being circulated among restaurateurs and investors.
See the list for yourself, after the jump.
- London Fletcher's London Broil
- Kurt Warner's Steak-Red Heart
- Orlando Pacemaker's: An All-You-Can-Eat Steak Buffet
- Az-Zahir Hakim's Quickies*
- Kyle Turley's Beefy Beefy Beef-Beef
- Leonard Little's Steak 'n' Smash Up
- Ricky Proehl's Proehl Bowl Steakhouse
- Marshal Faulk's Bitch, I Told You It's a Steak, Eat It or Else
- Marc Bulger's Steaks and Aw, Fuck it, I Quit
- Trent Green's Steak House, Home of -- Lookit! Bees!
* - Actually a real burger joint Hakim owns in Arizona! Thanks, Wikipedia!