A Heretical Wish for More Chains in 2011
|The beef brisket at PM BBQ. Jimmy Z wants more brisket in 2011.|
1. Anything, as long as it's well-executed and affordable.Try the brisket at PM BBQ in Chesterfield, if you haven't yet, Jimmy Z. It's top-notch. As for chains, leaving aside the whole chain vs. independent argument for another time, what other chains would you welcome into the St. Louis market?
2. Less Provel. ;)
3. More Colorado-style green chili.
4. More Texas-style brisket.
5. Continued success of new, local brewpubs.
6. And while it sounds heretical, some more chains, specifically Bonefish, Fatburger, Rock Bottom Brewery, Gordon Biersch and Pappadeaux.
You can leave your own wish as a comment here or on the original post.