Finally! LED Messages on Vodka Bottles!
From the list of things we didn't realize we needed - a vodka bottle with a customizable LED marquee!
Medea Vodka has introduced a bottle with a little LED screen above the logo which can be programmed with up to six 255-character scrolling messages. Check out this coolness:
Now that we've been given the power of communication via vodka bottle, what in the world are we going to say?
- Medea goes to a glass of bloody Mary mix. Not affiliated with Tyler Perry.
- That's right. Finish the bottle, you fucking drunk. You're sleeping alone tonight. And clean up your own damn puke this time.
- O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree. This year I'm not wasting my money on a dead tree. Instead I'm just going to light up this stack of awesome empties.
- If found, please return to Gut Check International Headquarters.
- God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
- Dear Mommy, Please don't forget to take me to school tomorrow morning.
- S.O.S! Send over sour mix!
You can't afford me. Get a roll of masking tape, a Sharpie, and send your messages on a cheap-ass bottle of Seagram's.
- Shut up. I'm drinking this because of something you did. And no, I'm not going to tell you. If you don't know what you did, well, I can't help you.
- I love you. No, really. This girl. I love you soooo much. I really, really meean it. Yr the best and i dunno wwwwhat id do withoeiorw'wh'oiwhfwiopHGV'KLDCS sacsxd x