Your Pick for St. Louis' Most Underrated Fried Chicken Is...
King Edwards Fried Chicken & Fish (multiple locations) won your votes for St. Louis' most underrated fried chicken -- by a landslide. King Edwards walloped the field, beating the runner-up by almost 50%.
Here are the results in full:
The Gut Check Underrated/Overrated Hall of Fame
- Most Underrated Burger: Dressel's (419 North Euclid Avenue; 314-361-1060)
- Most Overrated Burger: Five Guys Burgers and Fries (multiple locations)
- Most Underrated Italian Restaurant: Filomena's Italian Kitchen (9900 Manchester Road, Glendale; 314-961-9909)
- Most Overrated Italian Restaurant: Rigazzi's (4945 Daggett Avenue; 314-772-4900)
- Most Underrated Pizza: Felix's (6335 Clayton Avenue; 314-645-6565)
- Most Overrated Pizza: Imo's Pizza (multiple locations)
- Most Underrated Fried Chicken: King Edwards Fried Chicken (multiple locations)
8958 Watson Road, Webster Groves, MO