RFT's Voice Places is New and Improved -- Read All About It
By now our lovely regular readers are familiar with Voice Places, the listings engine behind all of the RFT's restaurant reviews and calendar picks. Today that engine got a lot more powerful, with a new design that brings even more content to the fore.
Jennifer Silverberg The scene at Mission Taco Joint in the Loop.
Take a look. You'll find more pictures, more stories, more user reviews (hey, that's you) and even integration with tips from Foursquare. If you're already a commenter on Gut Check, you can start leaving reviews immediately. Otherwise it sounds like you've got some good excuses to sign up.
Below a few of the improvements and fixes.
- Cleaner design with editorial and reader reviews brought to the fore
- More lateral links between pages
- A blog section to keep the homepage fresh
- Integration with Foursquare
- Trending events and locations
- Improved photo galleries