30 Reasons to Love Drinking in St. Louis
24. You can now get corrected on how to pronounce "maibock" in St. Charles, a beer wasteland just a few years ago, thanks beer-focused (sports) bars like 28/65 Brewhouse.
23. Because 50-cent Stag night lives on at bars like Atomic Cowboy and the Livery.
Megan Gilliland Johnny Vegas: Long-time host of Stag Nite.
22. Vintage Budweiser merch is plentiful around St. Louis. You'll never want for a Budweiser tank top (or Spuds McKenzie shirt) to wear to the Lake of the Ozarks.
21. In addition to being the hometown of Everclear (more on that later), we also can claim Pearl Vodka, available in a variety of flavors. Try the cucumber!
20. You can go to church in a bar.