30 Reasons to Love Drinking in St. Louis
19. Because the State of Missouri is not concerned about our immortal souls, we can buy booze on Sunday.
Praise the Lord, amirite?
18. Morning drinking is an expected component of our famers' markets (Jell-O shots $1) Speaking of, we're home to the inventor of the Jellinator, "the ultimate Jell-O shot maker."
See also: 2012 Soulard Oktoberfest in Photos
17. Truly heated sports arguments are settled by epic drinking competitions.
16. We are the birthplace of the cocktail party.
Evan C. Jones Modesto's The Armada. Not your typical dry martini.
15. The beer at the grocery store is fresher than the milk.