30 Last-Minute Halloween Jokes for Trick-or-Treaters
It's crunch time for parents and kids in St. Louis. Time to come up with a quick Halloween joke for trick-or-treaters. Natives of St. Louis might not realize it, but our city is pretty unique when it comes to requiring that trick-or-treaters provide a joke in order to get candy. Des Moines, Iowa, is perhaps the only other U.S. city with such a tradition.
But enough about that: You need a joke for your kiddo, pronto. Fortunately, for four years now Riverfront Times has been collecting the best Halloween jokes as told by St. Louis trick-or-treaters. Below are 30 of the best* ones we've heard.
*Keep in mind, these are jokes delivered by five-year-olds, not Louis C.K.
1. What type of movies do pirates like? Rated ahrrrr.
2. Which circus performer is a vampire's favorite snack? The juggler.
3. What is a witch's favorite class? Spell-ing.
4. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
5. What's the difference between boogers and green beans? Kids won't eat green beans.
6. What do you call two witches living together? Broommates.
7. If you go into the bathroom an American and come out of the bathroom an American, what are you when you're inside the bathroom? European.
8. How do you spell boomerang? Oh, wait. It just came back to me.
9. What is Mozart doing now? De-composing.
10. What's the biggest joke in the world? The Chicago Cubs
Up next: More booger jokes!