The 15 Best Vegetarian Dishes in St. Louis
10. Table's sweet corn fritters ($8)
Fritters stuffed with corn and ricotta, paired with maple syrup. Need we say more? Original post.
9. Plush's meatball sub ($7.75)
Shout-out to Plush for this medley of chickpeas, lentils and brown rice, formed into meatball-y goodness. Original post.
8. Blues City Deli's "Panino Fresco" ($5.75)
Another simple sandwich, stuffed with mozzarella and homemade olive salad. Original post.
7. Big Sky Café's eggplant lasagna ($8.90)
Layers of vegetables have never tasted so good! Original post.
6. Sugo's Margheritta pizza ($10)
A true Italian pizza: sans sauce and thin crust. Original post.