SXSW 2013: Critically Important Questions Raised By This Year's Event
1. Will I like the pedicab costumed as The Hulk if he gets angry?
2. Are we all really just in New York?
3. Is this t-shirt rad?
4. Do you want to get some 'za, which is now absolutely the slang for pizza?
5. How far can you sprint while drunk?
6. How comfortable is riding a bike in nothing but a g-string when you're over 66-years-old?
7. If I pee in the crowd while cheering, will anyone notice?
8. Is this the line for the line?
9. Will my badge get me in to get a badge?
10. Was that Daryl Hannah at CVS?
11. Was that J. Mascis at P.F. Chang's?
12. Was that Billy Bob Thornton's penis?
13. No SRLY, where do I pee?
14. Is that Michael Jackson's ghost at the Driskill Hotel?
15. Does Taco Bell sponsor the white smoke that signals the new pope? If so, is it chiptole-flavored?
16. If I grow a beard, will you know it's me if you see me in heaven?
17. Does my badge get me into the shitting space next to the dumpster?
18. How many breakfast tacos can I eat before I have a psychotic break?
19. Where in the hell are the repent for your sins people?
20. Why are you standing up front if you're Instagramming during the show?
21. Why does your Instagram have so many likes so fast? Can you show me what you did?
22. How badly did it ruin your concert video when I sang along and cried?
23. Is the video on YouTube yet?
24. Is Earth and all life just one big YouTube Video that someone, something is watching somewhere?
25. What'd you say? Where are you dude?