The Ten Worst Best Of Lists In Music
6. Ten Best Remixes of Gotye's "Somebody I Used to Know" - PigeonsandPlanes.com
This song sucks and has always sucked. And the video is boring. And the remixes are stupid. And everything sucks. I walked around Portland one day spitting on every poster I could find of Gotye. Then I bought green chiles from the former drummer of the Shins. Fuck you: This list makes the list because I am writing it, not you. Also, I still listen to Megadeth and act like a child with a keyboard. Deal with it.
5. Ten Things You Didn't Know About the Prodigy's "Fat of the Land" - PigeonsandPlanes.com
What? Are you serious? I guess I didn't know that the dude from Soundgarden played on this record. But I also didn't give a shit.
4. Cher's 30 Most Outrageous Outfits - Billboard.com
This list simultaneously exists as one of the best and the worst lists, oddly enough.
3. Top Ten Workout Songs - Askmen.com
I don't want you to actually click the link because then they'll see a jump in hits and just make another list, so let me sum it up for you: Wolfmother, Puff Daddy, Metallica, Kanye West, Fort Minor, Avicii, AC/DC, LL Cool J, Eminem, then that "Eye of the Tiger" song by Survivor. Now you can put a barbed-wire decal on the back of your car and get on with your day.
See Also: This List of More of Our Lists That List Even Fucking Harder Than the List of Bad Lists This List is Listed Within
- The Top Five Notes on My Bass Guitar
- The Top 10 Rappers to Whom You Can't Tell Nothin'
- The Eight Smoothest Songs of the Seventies
- The 10 Most WTF Crimes Committed by Musicians
- 8 More Cringe-Inducing Fan-Made Songs About the St. Louis Cardinals
Continue to page three for the rest of the best of the best of the worst list of best of lists. No, wait, that isn't right either.