Nelly to Sit In on NFL Network's Broadcast of Tonight's Rams vs. 49ers
According to a post on Nelly's Facebook page today, the St. Louis rapper will be calling tonight's Rams/49ers game on the NFL Network.
We found more information on a website called TV By the Numbers, which lists Nelly's in-studio appearance as part of the pre-game show that starts at 5 p.m. CST. The game itself also airs locally on KPLR (Channel 11) at 7:30 p.m. From the website (emphasis ours):
Featured on the pregame show this week:
· NFL Network analyst Marshall Faulk watches film with St. Louis Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan to see how the Rams were able to go unbeaten against the San Francisco 49ers in 2012
· Grammy Award-winning musician and St. Louis native Nelly on-set
· Do the defending NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers have bigger concerns on offense or defense?
· Craftsman Presents NFL Total Access Kickoff goes on the field to show how 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick puts pressure on defenses
· NFC East discussion - what ails the Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins and New York Giants, and does anyone believe in the Dallas Cowboys?
The game will air locally on KDNL (Channel 30) and the NFL network. The pregame show starts at 5 p.m. The appearance is unlikely to be as awkwardly amusing as Eminem's recent "high" interview on ESPN, but it should still make for some entertaining television nonetheless.
RFT MUSIC'S GREATEST HITS
The 15 Most Ridiculous Band Promo Photos Ever
"Where Did My Dick Go?" The Gathering of the Juggalos' Best Overheard Quotations
I Pissed Off Megadeth This Week, My (Former) Favorite Band
The Top Ten Ways to Piss Off Your Bartender at a Music Venue