20 Signs You Spend Too Much Time in the Loop
15. You reminisce about the Wabash Triangle.
16. You know what the "HSB" in HSB Tobacconist stands for.
17. You're still carrying a torch for Smith Hardware.
18. You know exactly how many steps it takes to get from Chuck Berry to Uranus.
Paul Sableman "Chuck Berry" and "Uranus" in the same sentence is begging for so many jokes that my head just exploded.
19. You still look for George Nieman in the mornings.
20. The beggars don't bother asking you for money anymore -- they have figured out from experience that you're either too broke or just stingy.
RFT MUSIC'S GREATEST HITS
The 15 Most Ridiculous Band Promo Photos Ever
"Where Did My Dick Go?" The Gathering of the Juggalos' Best Overheard Quotations
I Pissed Off Megadeth This Week, My (Former) Favorite Band
The Top Ten Ways to Piss Off Your Bartender at a Music Venue