Lists will inevitably be remembered as the highest point of pop-culture Internet journalism. Why? BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM.
Creative Commons Photo
Sometimes, however, the sure-fire can't-miss format of the list fails us from a journalistic standpoint. Here are ten of the worst music-related lists that I could find before going to my real, non-journalism job: Working at a warehouse, throwing around props for haunted houses and getting fake blood all over the clothing I wear that I found on the street.
See Also: This List of RFT Music Lists That are Better Than the Lists in This Post
- The 10 Greatest Alt-Country Bands Ever
- Sixteen Songs Forever Ruined By Their Commercial Parodies
- Nine Unintentionally Funny Lyrics in Well-Known Songs
- Ten Bands You Never Would Have Thought Used to Be Good
- The Ten Biggest Concert Buzzkills: An Illustrated Guide